Founded in 1974, Vexcon Chemicals core business is the manufacture, and sale of construction chemical products.
Vexcon Chemicals is an industry leader providing innovative product solutions through the development of advanced chemical technologies designed to meet today’s construction demands. With our unique capability as a vertically integrated specialty chemical manufacturer we produce as starting materials water and solvent based epoxy, urethane, hydrocarbon, acrylic and silicone products. These technologies allow us to develop cost effective products that are designed to exceed market demands for consist high performing materials. We also have the ability to manufacture customized products developed to meet specific customer demands.
Vexcon produces construction materials designed to build, repair, enhance, protect, and maintain a wide variety of concrete and masonry structures.
Our products span numerous markets and product categories and are commonly used on transportation, commercial, industrial, distribution, institutional and residential projects both nationally and globally.
We are an industry leader committed to:
- Continuous product innovation and improvement, superior quality and exceptional service.
- Staying on the cutting edge of construction technology with innovative high quality products.
Our high performance building materials are engineered around the follow core technologies:
- Silane/Acrylic Hybrids
Our product lines include:
- Admixtures, Surface & Evaporation Retarders
- Anti-Graffiti Coatings
- Bond Breakers
- Bonding Agents & Adhesives
- Concrete Coloring Systems
- Corrosion Control
- Cure & Seal Coatings
- Curing Compounds
- Epoxy Coatings
- Floor Hardeners/Densifiers
- Form Release Agents & Treatments
- MoistureBloc moisture control products
- New Construction & Restoration Cleaners
- Paver Reneu hardscape products
- Penetrating Sealers/Stain Repellents
- Penetrating Sealers/Water Repellents
- Polished Concrete/Certi-Shine
- Repair Mortars, Grouts & Epoxies
- Sealers/Film Forming
- StarSeal EF green products
- Surface Preparation
- Urethane Coatings
- Wall Coatings
- Other Products
From our beginning, the focus has and continues to be developing and manufacturing product solutions to meet our customer’s needs.