Certi-Vex Penseal CT
CERTI-VEX PENSEAL CT is a surface applied preventative corrosion treatment for new concrete or as part of a corrosion repair system to existing concrete. The product penetrates concrete and provides an organo-functional molecule to inhibit the electro-chemical interaction between rebar and chloride ions, oxygen and moisture within concrete. Easy to apply, Certi-Vex Penseal CT penetrates the concrete and chemically bonds with steel, cement paste and other siliceous material present in concrete.
Because corrosion is stopped before it happens, Certi-Vex Penseal CT provides a cost effective long term solution to potential costly repairs of reinforced concrete structures. Certi-Vex Penseal CT is also effective on concrete with evidence of corrosion. Certi-Vex Pensal CT can be used to reduce the rate of continuing corrosion.
- Effectively inhibits corrosion of steel reinforced concrete
- Cost effective long term corrosion solution
- Reduces rate of chloride-ion induced corrosion
- Reduces corrosion in carbononated concrete
- Increase service life of structure
- Reduces repair costs
- Will not discolor or change the surface appearance or texture
- Breathable and will not entrap moisture
- Repels water and chloride ions
- Reduces wet-dry & freeze-thaw cycles