Certi-Vex AC 1315 Concrete Stain
CERTI-VEX AC 1315 CONCRETE STAIN is a solvent base ready to use colored curing and sealing coating. The product quickly hardens to a wear resistant protective coating that enhances and revitalizes the appearance of new or existing concrete with an attractive, durable uniform color appearance. Certi-Vex AC 1315 Concrete Stain features Vexcon’s breathable technology which allows moisture vapor to pass through rather than becoming trapped, preventing whitening, peeling and flaking.
The product is ideal for exterior applications, stamped and decorated concrete, concrete pavers, stucco or brick walls, architectural sections and colored concrete to even out color variations.
- Available in 15 standard and custom colors
- Economical decorative coating
- Revitalizes old, stained or uncolored concrete
- Provides for complete development of concrete’s wear resistance and strength properties
- Meets ASTM C-1315 Type 2 Class B
- Seals and hardens surface reducing clean-up and maintenance
- Excellent protection against staining, attack by alkali, oil, cleaners and common industrial chemicals
- Prevents efflorescence, dusting and spalling
- Corrects variations in colored concrete
- Apply to damp surfaces without whitening or loss of adhesion
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Apply to temperatures as low as 20°F (-6° C)