What We Are Doing
Sustainability and Best Practices
Our broad objectives are to develop greener products, reduce waste and the conservation of natural resources. Our company’s sustainability efforts continually target specific product and operational improvements.
By incorporating green chemistry and strict adherence to our eco-friendly standard into all product development, Vexcon continues its tradition of industry leadership in providing innovative products that meet the demands of the market place as well as environmental, economic and social goals.
Best practices target specific operational areas were we can reduce our consumption of energy and generation of waste.
Our short and long term environmental objectives are:
- Reduce our energy consumption through continuous process improvements
- Utilize environmentally preferred materials throughout our organization
- Reduce our waste through re-use and re-cycling programs
- Development of high performing products which are healthy for users, building occupants and the environment
- Utilize alternative renewable sources of energy
- Partner with like minded vendors
- Continually and substantially reduce our carbon emissions
- Provide employees information on how they can contribute to a better environment and with financial incentives to reduce there personal energy consumption
- Communicate and reinforce this commitment throughout our company.