Certi-Vex AC 1315
CERTI-VEX AC 1315 is a solvent base cure and seal coating for new and existing concrete surfaces. Certi-Vex AC 1315 leaves a clear protective coating and is an excellent cure material for long term concrete performance. Certi-Vex AC 1315 Super Seal provides good protection from the damaging effects of water penetration and staining. It also will enhance the color and impart an attractive gloss to colored and natural concrete surfaces. Certi-Vex AC 1315 feature Vexcon’s breathable technology which allows moisture vapor to pass through rather than becoming trapped, preventing whitening, peeling and flaking.
The product is designed for use on exterior above and below grade architectural concrete where a premium, long lasting, vibrant gloss and shine is required.
- Provides for complete development of concrete’s wear resistance and strength properties
- Meets ASTM C-1315 Type 1 Class A
- Apply to damp surfaces without whitening or loss of adhesion
- Seals and hardens surface reducing clean-up and maintenance
- Good protection against staining, attack by alkali, oil, cleaners, water penetration and common industrial chemicals
- Prevents efflorescence, dusting and spalling
- Fast drying
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Apply to temperatures as low as 20°F (-6° C)
- Surfaces look newer and brighter