Certi-Vex AC 1315 Beading Flat
CERTI-VEX AC 1315 BEADING FLAT is a solvent base cure and seal coating that enhances new a existing concrete surfaces with a low sheen/matte appearance. The product is non yellowing and protects against water and salt penetration as well as staining. Certi-Vex AC1315 Beading Flat features Vexcon’s breathable technology which allows moisture vapor to pass through rather than becoming trapped, preventing whitening, peeling and flaking.
Ideal for applications where a non-yellowing semi-gloss matte appearance is desired on horizontal or vertical concrete masonry, stamped and decorative concrete surfaces.
- Matte appearance
- Provides for complete development of concrete’s wear resistance and strength properties
- Meets ASTM C-1315 Type 1 Class A
- Seals and hardens surface reducing clean up and maintenance
- Excellent stain protection against attack by alkali, oil, cleaners and common industrial chemicals
- Prevents efflorescence, dusting and spalling
- Apply to damp surfaces without whitening or loss of adhesion
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Apply to temperatures as low as 20°F (-6° C)