Certi-Vex AC 25
CERTI-VEX AC 25 is a solvent base clear curing, sealing, hardening, dustproofing and water repellent coating. The product provides for proper cement hydration and development of the concrete’s strength and durability, provides good protection from the damaging effects of water penetration and staining and is resistant to UV exposure. Certi-Vex AC 25 feature Vexcon’s breathable technology which allows moisture vapor to pass through rather than becoming trapped, preventing whitening, peeling and flaking.
The product is designed for use on exterior above and below grade architectural concrete where gloss and shine is required and is a excellent base for most adhesives, paints and a variety of topcoats. Certi-Vex AC 25 meets the requirements of the Tile Adhesion Test of the Resilient Tile Institute and the Tile Adhesion Test Requirements of ASTM-C-1315.
- Economical solvent base cure and seal
- Provides for complete development of concrete’s wear resistance and strength properties
- Meets ASTM C-1315 Type 1 Class B
- Apply to damp surfaces without whitening or loss of adhesion
- Seals and hardens surface reducing clean-up and maintenance
- Good protection against staining, attack by alkali, oil, cleaners, water penetration and common industrial chemicals
- Prevents efflorescence, dusting and spalling
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Apply to temperatures as low as 20°F (-6° C)