Certi-Vex Anchor Cement
CERTI-VEX ANCHOR CEMENT is a pourable, rapid setting and hardening, high strength non shrink, non metallic cementitious compound designed for anchoring and grouting. The materials unique formula of portland cement, finely graded aggregates, shrinkage compensating materials and expansive cementitious binder allow it to maintain its strength at various consistencies, from flowable to trowelable.
- Rapid set times 10 – 20 minutes
- Rapid early strength gain
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Excellent bond, tensile and flexural strength
- Contains no chlorides, metals or gypsum