Certi-Vex FR & FRL VOC AIM
CERTI-VEX FORM RELEASE VOC AIM products are low VOC high quality chemically active crystal clear and low odor form release agents that ensure a clean positive release for many types of concrete forms. Certi-Vex Form Release VOC AIM products are ready to use and ideal for all applications ranging from foundations to architectural concrete. Manufactured from highly refined hydro-treated oil. Certi-Vex Form Release VOC AIM products form a chemical barrier that reacts with the alkalis in the concrete preventing sticking and build up easily releasing the form from the concrete. The resulting concrete is stain and residue free and ready for subsequent coatings or treatments of the formed concrete. The product includes a special rust inhibitor to minimize rust formation on steel forms. Certi-Vex Form Release VOC AIM is available in two ready to use grades providing flexibility in cost and performance.
Certi-Vex FR VOC AIM: Our premium chemically active release formulated with virgin oil stocks and proprietary release agents.
Certi-Vex FR-L VOC AIM: A pure virgin oil stock formulated to provide superior release in a cost competitive system.
- Provides clean and smooth grain free concrete surfaces
- Reduces concrete build up
- Ensures easy stripping of forms
- Will not stain or discolor concrete
- Fast drying
- Reduces surface air voids (bug holes)
- Minimizes concrete surface dusting
- Minimizes form cleaning and maintenance cost
- Use at temperatures as low as 20°F (-7°C)
- Minimizes rust formation
- Low VOC
- Low odor