Certi-Vex Guard CACS
CERTI-VEX GUARD CACS is a colored, ready to use, breathable one-step penetrating silane water repellent cure and seal that provides maximum long term protection and a decorative appearance to concrete and masonry surfaces. Water and dissolved salts bead after 24 hours, Chloride Ion intrusion is reduced; protects against staining and damage caused by water, salts, deicer chemicals and acids. Applied on new or existing horizontal and vertical surfaces, it immediately penetrates the pores and capillaries of the concrete, reacting with the alkali and moisture to form a hydrophobic gel in the pores and a colored water retentive coating which seals the surface.
This innovative one-step product eliminates the costly removal of curing compounds and time consuming water curing of fresh concrete when a protective penetration water repellent sealer is desired. Once applied, the surface is properly cured and water repellent in on application and puts concrete into service weeks sooner.
- Improves long term protection to exterior concrete from water and salt damage
- Enhances surface appearance
- Available in 50 standard plus custom colors. See Vexcon’s Color Systems Chart
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Cures fresh concrete
- Minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks
- Deep penetration for maximum protection
- Complete projects faster
- Reduced labor costs
- Quick formation of surface repellency and chemical resistance
- Excellent color retention (fade resistant)