Certi-Vex Guard AIM
CERTl -VEX GUARD AIM are clear low VOC innovative one step penetrating silane water repellent cure and seal products that can be applied to new or existing concrete. Available in three grades; matte, regular and high gloss, the products penetrate the pores and capillaries of concrete reacting with the alkali and moisture to form a hydrophobic gel in the pores and a water retentive film on the surface.
This membrane, which meets ASTM curing requirements and the Chloride Ion Penetration requirements of NCHRP 244 forms a film that restricts moisture loss allowing concrete to reach maximum hardness and reduces staining, chloride penetration, prevents intrusion of water, salts, deicer chemicals and acids that can result in costly damage to concrete and masonry.
These innovative one-step products eliminate the costly removal of curing compounds and time consuming water curing of fresh concrete when a protective penetrating water repellent sealer is desired. Once applied, the surface is properly cured and water repellent in one application and puts concrete into service weeks sooner.
- Improves long term protection to exterior concrete from water and salt damage
- Seals out water, oil, grease and other stains. See TN107A
- Available in three grades, matte, regular and high gloxx
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Cure fresh concrete
- Minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks
- Deep penetration for maximum protection
- Complete projects faster
- Reduced labor costs
- Quick formation of surface repellency and chemical resistance
- Low VOC