CERTI-VEX PATCH is a single component, polymer modified portland cement based product engineered for deep repairs of concrete greater then 2 inches in depth. It provides excellent bonding, flexural and tensile strengths as well as excellent water resistance due to its low permeability. Typical applications would include patching of concrete in columns, walls, floors, loading docks, steps, swimming pools, concrete pipe and parapets.
- Quick setting
- Excellent bonding, tensile and flexural strength
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance
- Extendable with pea gravel
- Interior and exterior use
- Above and below grade repairs