Certi-Vex Penseal 244 40% AIM
CERTI-VEX PENSEAL 244 40% AIM is a low VOC premium high solids solvent base breathable clear water repellent sealer that penetrates into new (14 day minimum) or existing concrete and masonry surfaces. Certi-Vex Penseal 244 40% AIM prevents the penetration of water, salts, and deicing chemicals, which often result in efflorescence, mildew growth, corrosion, scaling, spalling, surface erosion and other costly damage to concrete and masonry surfaces. Surfaces treated with Certi-Vex Penseal 244 40% AIM have a totally natural appearance.
Ideal for bridge and parking decks, building facades and balconies.
- Extends the life of concrete and masonry
- Low VOC<250 grams/liter
- Best long term protection against salt corrosion, deicing chemicals, mildew, water, wind driven rain, airborne contaminants, surface spalling from freeze/thaw cycles and other severe weather conditions
- Reduces corrosion of rebar and surface erosion in reinforced concrete
- Breathable – Prevents damage from within by maintaining vapor permeability of substrate
- Superior water repellency
- No masking of windows necessary
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Suitable for alkaline concrete surfaces
- Reduces on-going maintenance and repair costs
- Does not alter natural surface texture or appearance
- Keeps surface cleaner
- Apply to temperatures as low as 20°F (-6°C)