MoistureBloc MX System
MOISTUREBLOC MX System prevents and protects against floor adhesive failure on concrete surfaces containing elevated levels of moisture vapor. Applied prior to the installation of floor covering materials such as VCT, carpet, linoleum, vinyl and wood the system is guaranteed to reduce moisture vapor emissions (MVER) from as high as 27/# per ASTM F-1869 calcium chloride test results to below 3.0#/1000 sq. ft./24hrs. The product can be applied to concrete slabs with relative humidity (RH) up to 99% per ASTM F-2420.
The MoistureBloc MX System can be applied to existing and newly place concrete surfaces properly curing the concrete for fast track project completion and quick installation of floor covering material.
- Reduces moisture vapor readings up to 27 lbs. to under 3 lbs.
- Cost effective
- Does not require shot blasting or other costly mechanical surface preparation
- Eliminates adhesive failure caused by moisture vapor and alkaline salt attack
- Effective mold and mildew blocker
- Can be used with reactive and non reactive adhesives
- Apply to damp and new concrete surfaces
- Application rate does not vary based on pre-application tests results
- Full floor warranty