Paver Reneu Joint Treatment
PAVER RENEU JOINT SAND STABILIZER TREATMENT is a revolutionary solution to stabilizing joint sand. This unique product will quickly and easily penetrate deep into joint sand for long term stability. The joint treatment and compatible protective top coat are completely breathable allowing moisture to breath through preventing whitening and erosion of the sand. Because this is a liquid treatment and protection system it will not leave any residual dust on the surface. The system is non yellowing, fast drying, stain resistant and can be applied at temperatures as low as 20° F.
- Controls wash out of sand joints
- Resist weed and moss growth
- Applied to temperatures as low as 20° F
- Full depth penetration up to 2 inches.
- Breathable – does not hold in moisture
- Prevents delamination of the joint sand even in the presence
- of moisture vapor
- Enhances appearance when used with Paver Renue coating
- No dust or residue on the surface
- Dries fast
- Apply to damp surfaces
- Will not whiten or haze
- UV stable when used with Paver Renue coating products