POWERSEAL 40 is a premium high solids water base breathable clear water repellent sealer that penetrates into new (14 day minimum) or existing concrete and masonry surfaces. PowerSeal 40 prevents the penetration of water, salts, and deicing chemicals, which often result in efflorescence, mildew growth, corrosion, scaling, spalling, surface erosion and other costly damage to concrete and masonry surfaces. Surfaces treated with PowerSeal 40 have a totally natural appearance.
Ideal for bridge and parking decks, building facades and balconies.
- Extends the life of concrete and masonry
- DOT approved
- Best long term protection against salt corrosion, deicing chemicals, mildew, water, wind driven rain, airborne contaminants, surface spalling from freeze/thaw cycles and other severe weather conditions
- Reduces corrosion of rebar and surface erosion in reinforced concrete
- Breathable – Prevents damage from within by maintaining vapor permeability of substrate
- Superior water repellency
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Suitable for alkaline concrete surfaces
- Water base – safe to use – low odor
- Reduces on-going maintenance and repair costs
- Does not alter natural surface texture or appearance
- Keeps surface cleaner