STARSEAL GUARD is a water base clear innovative one step penetrating silane water repellent cure and seal that can be applied to new or existing concrete. It immediately penetrates the pores and capillaries of the concrete reacting with the alkali and moisture to form a repellent hydrophobic gel in the pores and a water retentive membrane on the surface.
This membrane, which meets ASTM curing requirements and the Chloride Ion Penetration requirements of NCHRP 244 forms a film that restricts moisture loss allowing concrete to reach maximum hardness and reduces staining, chloride penetration, prevents intrusion of water, salts, deicer chemicals and acids that can result in costly damage to concrete and masonry.
This innovative one-step product eliminates the costly removal of curing compounds and time consuming water curing of fresh concrete when a protective penetrating water repellent sealer is desired. Once applied, the surface is properly cured and water repellent in one application and puts concrete into service weeks sooner.
- Complete projects faster
- Seal & Protect against damage form salt and moisture
- Seals out water, oil, grease and other stains. See TN107A
- Produce Stronger, more durable and longer lasting concrete
- Cures Fresh Concrete
- Meets industry standards
- Cost effective
- Vexcon breathable technology
- Deep penetration for maximum protection
- Quick formation of surface repellency and chemical resistance.
- Low odor